13 yrs & up
“Blooming Succulent in Hobnail Bowl” depicts a rich green succulent plant giving off shoots with pink flower blooms in a pale blue hobnail bowl. The pre-printed background features an art nouveau style fabric tablecloth.
Completing the painting can take between 3 - 5 hours.
- 8x10 artist-quality, unmounted canvas with pre-printed background
- 8 American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
- 2 Princeton Brush paint brushes
You will need:
- Cup of water to wash brushes between colors
- Small cloth or paper towel for drying brushes
- Cotton swabs for fixing small mistakes
- Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
- 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)