13 years & Up
“Oleander Hawk Moth” features an encyclopedia plate that showcases this distinct green and pink Oleander Hawk Moth. This kit features gold accent paint! The preprinted background features the name of the moth on matte charcoal.
Completing the painting can take between 3-5 hours.
- 8x10 artist-quality, unmounted canvas with pre-printed background
- 8 American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
- 2 Princeton Brush paint brushes
You will need:
- Cup of water to wash brushes between colors
- Small cloth or paper towel for drying brushes
- Cotton swabs for fixing small mistakes
- Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
- 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)