7 yrs & up
Paint by number has grown up! These art kits have all you need to create a beautiful canvas. The artwork is complex and engaging, making them a lovely addition to any room. They’re also an easy way to build brush skills and confidence.
After a few of these kits, you’ll be ready to create your own original artwork!
- 13.8 x 17.7” 100% cotton canvas, pre-stretched on frame
- Outlines and color numbers lightly printed on canvas
- Acrylic paint pots with numbers on lid
- 2 brushes, small and medium
- Reference image printed in color with paint numbers and instructions.
- Cover your work area with newspaper or an old tablecloth.
- Wear comfy clothes that you don’t mind getting stained or paint dripped (acrylic paint can be hard to wash out).
- Change your rinse water frequently to keep your colors bright and clean.
- Keep paper towels handy.
- For right handers, start at the top left, Lefties should start at the top right.
- Work diagonally across the canvas (top left to bottom right / top right to bottom left)
- Work on the largest color blocks in an area first, then add the smaller and more detailed areas.
- If you overpaint an outline, just paint the right color over it.
- It may take a couple of layers to cover the numbers completely, especially with light colors.
- Most of all, relax and enjoy!
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.