160 wooden, laser-cut pieces; finished size is about 8.5” x 11”
Be entranced and drawn into this abstract design by artist Ahnna Colwell.
- Spiral-cut pieces featuring loads of wonky angles.
- Cut from high quality 3/16” birch and basswood plywood.
- Packaged in a zippered bag, wrapped in tissue, and lovingly placed in a glossy box with magnetic closure.
Bewilderness wooden jigsaw puzzles confound and delight adult puzzlers. The unique cut patterns put spatial reasoning skills to the test. The rich colors and beautiful designs on these jigsaws turn the completed piece into a work of art. Bewilderness is a small, woman led company. Here’s what they say makes their puzzles so special:
- The fit and feel: The tactile sensation of handling wooden pieces, the softly clattering sound of sifting through the pieces in the box, and the tight fit of the pieces with each other is a delightful sensory experience.
- Keepin' it fresh: Whatever creative and challenging patterns we can dream, we can cut into a puzzle. Laser technology allows us to continually test and refine our designs on the fly.
- Pass it down: Wooden jigsaw puzzles are high quality and meant to last! You and your family can do them time and again for years to come.
All Bewilderness puzzles are made with love in a little workshop in Washington State, USA.
Note: The box design may vary from pictures.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.