4 yrs & up
A collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Pablo Picasso, the great master of Cubism. Little by little, the pieces of printed cardboard are assembled and superimposed to create 4 de-constructed portraits that play with perspective. What funny characters!
- Illustrated Cards: 4 cards (8.5" x 11")
- 6 illustrated and pre-cut sheets of corrugated cardboard
- 1 sheet of thick detachable cardboard shapes
- 1 sheet of paper stickers
- 1 tube of glue
- 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in color