Store Pickup Only
18 mo & up; 60lbs max weight
Bike riding is a breeze when you learn on a Strider!
With a balance bike, riders are in direct control of how fast they go. With their feet firmly on the ground, they “stride” to propel the bike along. And they develop their sense of balance and coordination in an intuitive and natural way. The foot rests let them coast along, just like on a two-wheeled pedal bike.
And once your child is comfortably able to zoom around, it’s an easy transition to a pedal bike. No training wheels needed!
12” Sport Specs:
- For kids with an inseam of 12” - 20”, typically 18 mo - 5yrs
- Max weight: 60 lbs
- Handlebar height: 18” - 22”
- Seat height: 11” - 19”
- Steel Frame
- Mini-Grip handlebar with safety pad
- Built-in footrests
- Easy-adjust seat & handlebars
- 12” Rubber never-go-flat tires
- No-tool assembly required
PS: Strider Balance Bikes are excellent ride-ons for children with developmental delays, mobility challenges, or physical differences.