A small speaker for big audio adventures!
The Yoto Mini Player is so much more than just a player… It’s a take-anywhere, listen-anytime, screen-free option for kids of all ages. With a wealth of content cards available and streaming options, Yoto is an audio system that keeps pace with your child’s interests.
And once the player and cards are set up, no grown ups are needed– The kids can be in complete control!
Yoto Mini Features:
- Up to 20 hours of play per charge
- Pixel display brings audio to life and makes it easy to change tracks
- Sleep sounds, white noise and more
- Parental control with the Yoto App
- Up to 350 hours/16Gb of audio storage
- USB-C fast-charge cable
- Works with 3.5mm headphones
- Player measures about 2.75" x 2.75" x 1.5"
Yoto Mini’s box contains:
- Yoto Mini Player
- USB-C charge cable
- Welcome Card (can be re-used as a Make Your Own Card)
- Setup Guide
Yoto Cards, Adventure Jackets, and headphones sold separately.
Click here to see the Yoto items currently available!
Don't forget the App!
Yoto’s app is a free download from the App Store or Google Play and is required for setup of your Yoto Mini and content cards.
With the Yoto App you will be able to:
- Pair cards to the Yoto Mini player
- Play cards, even if you don’t have them with you, through the Yoto Mini via bluetooth
- Record your own content to blank cards
- Tune in to Yoto’s streaming “radio” stations
- Set up and play sleepy-time music or white noise
- Manage multiple Yoto players so each child in your family can have their own player
Does the Yoto Mini require Wifi?
Yes. Wifi is required for initial setup of the Yoto Mini, pairing and downloading cards, and streaming any content.
Once a card’s content has been downloaded to your Yoto Mini, the player no longer needs to be connected to WiFi, making it great for travel!
What age is the Yoto Mini best for?
Yoto says the Mini is best for 3 years & up. There are loads of cards with stories and songs that will appeal to younger tots, but they will need help using the player itself.